Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
Curvenote allows you to easily publish scientific content on the web as a
fast, optimized website using Markdown (MyST) and Jupyter Notebooks.
- Write content in Markdown extended with MyST directives
- Create pages using Jupyter Notebooks
- Latex based inline math and equations
- Figures from images or Jupyter Notebook outputs, with captions and numbering
- Include interactive plots using Altair, Ploty or Bokeh
- Citations and References lists
- numbering and cross referencing for equations, tables and figures
- Optionally work in an online visual editor and update local content from the command line
- Start from a GitHub repo
Find more static site generators.